Trusted mobile data and analytics platform, App Annie, shared its “State of Mobile” report, a few days ago. The report examines mobile trends and identifies which brands and publishers are winning on mobile.
• Mobile gaming is on track to surpass $100B across all mobile app stores in 2020
• 204 Billion worldwide app downloads in 2019, up 6% from 2018
• 3 hours and 40 minutes per day spent in mobile by the average user in 2019, up 10% from 2018
• Global shopping app downloads grew 20% from 2018 to 2019 to over 5.4 billion
• Growth is driven by some very successful subscription-based apps. In-app subscriptions contributed 96% of spend in top non-gaming apps in 2019.
Download the full report here.